New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 46
Page 46 of 648 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146546 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome from SC, wilmasboy and bigdaddy!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

3. Hello everyone,
    I've been following this forum on twitter and thought I'd jump in to the fray.

Howdy Y'all,
    Thought I'd get started off right with a first post of being a new member. I like what I see in exploring some of the topics and catagories. Lord willing, I'll be around for a while.
    Switch

Welcome, MikeVodka and Switch. We're glad you have you aboard!
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

6. Hello from Deatsville, Alabama

Hello from the massive city of Deatsville, Alabama. My Church and the Post Office are the biggest buildings in town.
    I'm just an ole Country Boy from Alabama and I love Hunting, Fishing, Computers, Xbox 360 and the study of History. As far as Carrying goes, my wife and myself have just begun to carry. God in Heaven gave me the gift of Freedom, and my Founding Father's gave me the right to Carry should I choose to do so. My ole 30-06 is a bit to big to carry and would draw to much attention and then I probably would not get to spend time typing here to get to know you folks. So anyway, glad to be here and hope to get to know many of you.
    Take Care
    JBozeman, also better known as Boze
    If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to, this is the last stand on earth." Ronald Reagan, "The time for Choosing" October 1964

Red Hat,
    Thanks for the greeting; glad to be here if I can just figure out how to navigate the site with all the different forums, memberships to groups, etc.

Boze,
    Good to meet someone from just across the river. Hope we'll have a chance to grab a cup and get acquainted.

Can anyone tell me how to load an avitar from photobucket. I've tried several times and get various rejections

thanks,
    Switch
    "Next to creating life, the finest thing a man can do is to save one." - Abraham Lincoln
    "Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets."- Napoleon Bonaparte

Thumbs up

Welcome folks. Make yourself at home.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Red Hat,
    Thanks for the greeting; glad to be here if I can just figure out how to navigate the site with all the different forums, memberships to groups, etc.

Can anyone tell me how to load an avitar from photobucket. I've tried several times and get various rejections

thanks,
    Switch
    The best way to navagate the fourms is by using the 'TAB' view. Memberships and Groups are under the 'COMMUNITY' drop down in the black bar.

The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller). It must be that size or under and no larger than 19.5 KB. You can upload the image instead of using photobucket. Just use option 2 and browse for the avatar on your computer. If you have any problems just PM me.

Fred

Hello. Newbi here from Jacksonville FL.

Welcome, JBozeman and funrs. Somehow I missed you Boze! Sorry about that!