New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 463
Page 463 of 648 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513563 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Signing in with my first post.

Hello from Wisconsin!

4. Hi! From SC Newbie! Excited to be here! Got my first gun few months ago, S&W .380! YAY!

Hey all! Love what I see here so far! I am from Michigan and I am a gun enthusiast who rather enjoys his right to carry in the great state of Michigan! I look forward to reading and sharing info with other gun owners.

New arrival here, from Nevada.

New to Site

This is an exceptional web site, with people willing to share their knowledge.

8. Found this site and thought, I ought to be a member of this forum, so...here I am!

Located in northwest Arkansas. Just getting back into powderburners for CC and fun!

Welcome all you new folks. You will like the forum at USA Carry.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

10. Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here it goes. I'm new to carry concealed, but I am having a hard time carrying. It seems everywhere I go, they have signs of no weapons. Having it in my vehicle I feel defeats the purpose of CC. How does everyone else carry without breaking the rules.

Another new member here from the unfriendly gun state of NY! Just starting out on saga to get a CC permit that will likely take at least 8 months.
    This site is VERY helpful!!