Page 465 of 651 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475515565 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Newbie from TN...great Forums here!

To all I have not Welcomed!

Welcome!

And for all of those who are Active Duty Military or Veterans,

Thank you for your Service!

Hello all. I have been a CCW permit holder for a while now, but I decided to sign up here on this victorious day to soon have CCW of some for or fashion in Illinois.
    Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars

I am new to the forum, and I figured I'd stop by here for a little intro.

My name is Scott. I am a full time LEO (experience in both Patrol and Warrant Service Team) and also own my own (small) training company in Southwest Missouri.

I began teaching CCW classes for another company in 2008. A strong believer in the KISS principal, in 2010 I began teaching on my own. In 2011 I expanded my curriculum and began to offer LE Only courses (MO POST-approved). In Feb of 2012 the previously LE only classes were opened to the general public.

Our standard courses are: MO CCW, Tactical Pistolcraft, Tactical Pistol 1, Tactical Pistol 2, Tactical Carbine, and Tactical Use of Cover for Patrol. We offer both local and mobile courses.

Feel free to ask any questions or make any comments. I will help in any way I can.

Quote Originally Posted by SWMO Instructor View Post
    I am new to the forum, and I figured I'd stop by here for a little intro.

My name is Scott. I am a full time LEO (experience in both Patrol and Warrant Service Team) and also own my own (small) training company in Southwest Missouri.

I began teaching CCW classes for another company in 2008. A strong believer in the KISS principal, in 2010 I began teaching on my own. In 2011 I expanded my curriculum and began to offer LE Only courses (MO POST-approved). In Feb of 2012 the previously LE only classes were opened to the general public.

Our standard courses are: MO CCW, Tactical Pistolcraft, Tactical Pistol 1, Tactical Pistol 2, Tactical Carbine, and Tactical Use of Cover for Patrol. We offer both local and mobile courses.

Feel free to ask any questions or make any comments. I will help in any way I can.
    Welcome Scott. You need to get in touch with Luke and get signed up as an Instructor.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

Lostinataxi somewhere saying hello from the frozen northland.....

8. Hello all!

Just postin as a newbie that I hope and pray the life I save by using my conceiled is not just my own.

9. Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'm new here and hope to be able to learn and contribute. I'm located in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin.Just about mid-way between out of control Milwaukee, and the peoples city of Madison.

Trident60

10. Hi guys and gals. From Southern Oregon, Retired US Army, gunsmith, and all around enthusiast. Looks like time to band together, strength in numbers and all. Not a big poster in forums, but here I am anyhow.

11. Newbie from Iowa