New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 466
Page 466 of 648 FirstFirst ... 366416456464465466467468476516566 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello from Massachusetts.
    LTC Class A No restrictions in Somerset.

New member here from Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Been following threads on twitter for a while now, and just had to join. Impressed with all that I've seen and read.

Hey Y'all..GLAD to be here!!!

5. Bob from Frederick MD. I joined through an ad for the sweepstakes, but once I got registered and tried to enter, it directed me to the "Site Supporter" page where it appears it will cost me at least $ 25 to enter -- Bronze level Site Supporter. I think the ads and the email were misleading since they gave the impression that all I needed to do to enter was to register and reply to the contest thread.

New guy here from Southern CA.

New guy from the Great State of Texas. to all.

I am a combination of a novice and enthusiast. I have a sizable # of guns both purchased and handed down from a great man, my dad. I have my CCW and waiting for my instructors slot in Austin. Looking forward to learn from like minded patriots.

I just decided to register on this morning, but have been "lurking around" for awhile. There are a lot of good posts with a bunch of good info on the site. Hello from Pittsburg, KY!!

9. Eudorabo1 from CCP Capitol of the USA, Florida!
    Now, more than ever, we need to close ranks and support those who support our Second Amendment rights.
    RWR said:
    "We are never more than one generation away from losing our freedoms!

10. Thanks for serving our country! God bless!

newb from ohio after several days finally it's letting me post....only to this thread but I suppose that's a start...now if I can just get permission to post on the give away thread.......