New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 467
Page 467 of 651 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517567 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Smile newby also..

Quote Originally Posted by wingman883 View Post
    Hi Group,
    A newbie from South Carolina here. I like to lurk awhile before I open my mouth so I've been reading some of the post. I have been very impressed with the topics and responses to them. I have just one concern. I know that this is an English only but I speak and right southern, is that OK?
    I am also new to this. I so far like the post I read. much needed info..waiting on my ccwp. where do I keep a gun in my house, when I get one or them. I quilidfied with a glock 23, fell in love with it, my instructor had a 22 on him, like the way that felt also.so that what I Am looking too.. thanks for so much good info...only have a 2br apt, for now..

Hello
    New guy. Have used guns but always long ones. Ready for somthing small I can carry on me all the time
    Tinbender1966
    RET MSgt USAF
    Freedom comes from the blood of fallen VETS

4. Unfortunately I found this site while researching carry laws. I would much rather of found it while searching for advise on carry options, holsters, etc. Either way, glad to be here and I'm looking forward to the information I am sure I will get here.

USN (Retired)
    Retired in California, but not from here.

Quote Originally Posted by vlsgmc View Post
    Unfortunately I found this site while researching carry laws. I would much rather of found it while searching for advise on carry options, holsters, etc. Either way, glad to be here and I'm looking forward to the information I am sure I will get here.

USN (Retired)
    Retired in California, but not from here.
    Welcome to the Forum!

Thank you for your service!

~~~

I feel for you, California is a great place to be from!

Far away from! I know, I lived there for more than 15 years.

Welcome

Welcome to the Forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadeye1964 View Post
    I found this forum by accident and it looks like some interesting discussion, looking forward to it.

Hello everyone. Newbie from Virginia. Stay safe!

Organizations like this will become more and more important, as the media skews, slants, taints, and outright makes up sensationalist style tabloid fodder, so that legal gun owners will be made to be pariahs for even still WANTING to own a gun, of any type. I welcome the chance to join up here, and will become a paying member after the holidays. sounds like some well informed, enthusiastic owners here with a wide variety of interests and employment.
    Georgia is now my new home ( hopefully last home, unless I winn the Lotto,, ;-)....

9. Hello new here and I am already liking the information this site has provided.

New member from wherever the military sends me haha

Been checking this site out for over a year now but just joined about 5 minutes ago...Active duty military currently stationed in Kentucky.

Hello from Utah/Texas. The events of the last year have prompted me to get concealed carry qualified and to rejoin the NRA.