New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 468
Page 468 of 648 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Glad to be here and continue to promote safe and educated weapons handling and ownership.

Retired Marine in North Carolina , avid enthusiast and stalwart educator for mature weapons discussions.

I've been a member for a while, just never got around to posting yet. I'm a veteran and live in Colorado, have my CCW, own a Glock 22 Gen 1 and a Ruger LCP .380. Just trying to get a little smarter on concealed carry. Glad this site is here. It seems to be a great resource for information, especially regarding reciprocity.

Mark

4. Greetings from Oregon. As a new CHL holder, this site has been an invaluable resource. Thanks to all for your friendly, level-headed advice! :-)

Great site, lots of info. Recent Air Force retiree after 22 yrs. Pittsburgh native living in Wa now.

Quote Originally Posted by markl View Post
    Great site, lots of info. Recent Air Force retiree after 22 yrs. Pittsburgh native living in Wa now.
    Welcome to the Forum!

and

Thank you for your Service!

7. First timer from Texas

8. Hello all from northern VA, Luis

Hello from Eastern NC, CCP. Let me say THANK YOU to all who have and do serve for our freedoms.

10. New to this forum correctional officer now and retired military. South east NC. My choice for cc is my Glock 30sf and yep I can easily conceal it! The world is just to crazy at this time to not carry! Be vigilant be safe.

11. Hi Everyone. I'm a new CCW holder and I'm trying to get involved in the community.