New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 47
Page 47 of 647 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Greeting all From Minneapolis, Minnesota.I'm new here and looking around for a good web page for carry info.I have a Glock 22 40 cal for a side arm . We can carry open or concealed here .I do both...
    But mostly concealed..anyway I wanted to say hi......

New Members

I want to welcome all new member to a great site. From Doug Glover in Denton, Texas:

Welcome from SC, minas!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Thumbs up

Welcome to all.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

Thanks for the greet. May your days be filled with God's blessings.
    Marv.
    'til next time, Switch
    "Next to creating life, the finest thing a man can do is to save one." - Abraham Lincoln

Hello to all. I'm from Kentucky and just joined. Looking forward to using this site as a wealth of information.

RAF

Welcome, RAF. We're glad to have you aboard!
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hello from the 32nd U.S. State!
    I am a taxpayer, voter and carry concealed. I have grown up with hunting and firearms my whole life and am passing on that tradition to my children. The 2nd amendment is important to me for protection of my Family, Home and Life.

A few of my favorite quotes I wanted to share...

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties." -Abraham Lincoln

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." -Abraham Lincoln

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people." -Theodore Roosevelt

BULLY!

FNG (at least here!)

I hope this is the appropriate "Introduction" thread for me to post my first entry. I have been active for a long time on several other gun-rights-related forums, but just found this one. Look forward to looking around a bit! Glad to be here.

Welcome from SC, L1D3N and XD-Fender!