New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 471
Page 471 of 651 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481521571 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello from NJ! My name is Tim, I'm 30 years old and I'm hoping for better laws here (snowballs chance in hell, I know). For now its where work is and it puts food on the table. I grew up in Milwaukee, WI (father and grandfather were cops) and I recently lived in PA where I had a carry permit. I'm in the process of getting my Utah permit for when I travel back to PA and WI. I currently own a Glock 30 and a Remington 870 express 12 ga. I'm a huge supporter of the second amendment and a fan of the site.

3. Hello to all here. My name is TONY, and I'm from IRVING TX. I'm a PROUD GUN OWNER, as well as a CHL HOLDER. Been collecting firearms all my life. but only 2 yrs as a CHL HOLDER. Looking forward to talking with alot of you. Thanks for letting me sign up...........TONY

4. Hi there! I have a Taurus 38 special and a Colt 357 at present. Looking to add a few more. This site is awesome. I would love to win the Ruger to add to my collection., too. I have rode coast to coast on my Harley and always carry. A woman just can't be too careful.

5. My name is Sean, owner of a Rugar 45. Glad to be a new member !

Hello from the Bluegrass state. The name is Jeff but most call me Cold. CCDW holder and Glock carrier! lol Been around guns my entire life and don't plan on stopping anytime in the near future. Thanks for the approval of membership!

7. Hello from Miami, looking forward to reading your opinions and learn as much as possible...

Hello from the Old Dominion and Semper Fi, my name is Bud Allen, and I am very impressed with the info I have found here. Look forward to learning and sharing with like minded citizens

9. Hello from Rio Rancho, NM! VERY pleased I found this site, looking forward to a good experience with like-minded people.

Howdy from a son of the Lone Star, residing in Missouri. Thank you for having me!

11. New member here. Indiana is where I hang my hat. Great site you've got here. Thanks for the add.