New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 472
Page 472 of 650 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522572 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hi all, I'm glad to be here. I grew up with archery and guns (my dad was a competition shooter & hunter). I finally got my LTC A last year and looking to find a good range to practice with my new P238. I've lurked some, and you guys are great. Thanks for being here.
    Last edited by BlueOwl; 01-14-2013 at 08:43 AM. Reason: typo
    "Life without liberty is like a body without spirit" - Khalil Gibran

3. New member from Minnesota, today was my first conceal carry in public. Felt strange but also an excellent confidence builder. For once I don't feel like a sheep, more like a responsible patriot in control of my family's safety! Glad to be part of a educated and prepared group!
    Justin 11b. US ARMY Veteran

4. Hello, I have had a shotgun for many years, and since Wisconsin just recently passed a CCL, I bought my first handgun. Now I am hooked, I have my CCP and have bought 10 guns since. I carry when ever I go to the bigger cities, and feel much safer doing so.

5. New member from Charlottesville VA area. Looking forward to interacting with others and learning as much as I can.

Hello all, My name is Jeff. I live in Northeast Oklahoma. I like to hunt, fish, offroad some in my jeep, and just about any type of motorsports. Recently became a life member of the NRA. Thank you for allowing me to join USACarry.COM

7. hello from Indiana. I just joined the NRA today, and hoping to get conceal carry permit soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff0731 View Post
    Hello all, My name is Jeff. I live in Northeast Oklahoma. I like to hunt, fish, offroad some in my jeep, and just about any type of motorsports. Recently became a life member of the NRA. Thank you for allowing me to join USACarry.COM
    Welcome to all the new folks and to the new Okie, Jeff.

Glad you have joined the NRA. Keep working to protect our Second Amendment Rights.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

9. Hi all,

New on this site from Oklahoma. Just got my hadngun license as it is now called here. Have yet to carry concealed or open but can now do so. Currently have a Ruger SR9c with a crimson trace which I have put around a 1000 rds through. Get to the range at least once a week to try to improve my accuracy as well as dry fire at home. Hope to pick up some good pointers here.

Ron

10. New member here from Delaware. Hello everyone

Welcome to both of you. Great to see another Okie on USACarry.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK