New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 473
Page 473 of 650 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483523573 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Thanks, USA Carry, for many years of service to the community. -RH

3. Wonderful to be amongst other 2nd admendment supporters. Thanks USA CARRY!

Hi, everyone! I'm originally from Buffalo, NY, and have lived in the Charlotte NC metro area (now in Fort Mill/Indian Land, SC) for 12+ years. I moved to NC on my birthday in 11/2008, staying in NYS just long enough to vote against Hillary Clinton for US Senate. For most of my career with the Social Security Administration, I was a closet conservative. I'm happily retired.

I'd taken my Second Amendment rights for granted for most of my 59 years, never having seriously considered owning a handgun until BHO was re-elected. The prospect of losing those rights spurred me to action, and I've come to understand the importance of being proficient in handling a pistol for protection, for myself and those around me.

We keep a shotgun at the ready for home protection. In 1983 (yes, it was that memorable!), I fired a single shot from a boyfriend's full-size .357 Magnum S&W revolver, just for the experience. That was the extent of my experience with handguns until I purchased my first weapon, a Ruger LC9, a few weeks ago. I'm proud to be one of the quarter million newest NRA members of the past few months and have applied to join the Charlotte Rifle and Pistol Club, where I plan to devote a good bit of my time to acquiring the skills of a responsible CC-permitted handgun owner. I'll be taking the SC CCP course on Jan. 26th

Yep, serious as a heart attack about this endeavor.

I love to learn new things and decided to spend a good bit of my retirement doing just that. I became a certified Master Gardner that first year and enjoy that gentle art. 2013 will be my Year of Living LESS Dangerously!

Pat

5. Re: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello from Easton, MA!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

6. Hey all, total newbie here from CT.

New to forum. hello fellow gunners!
    NC Concealed Carry Instructor/NRA Pistol Instructor
    297 Turtle Shell Rd.
    Richlands, NC 28574 910-389-6983/www.concealed4me.com

Welcome to all you new guys and ladies. Shooting is a great sport and it can save your life at any time. Glad you folks are joining the NRA in the fight against the gun banners. The more members we have, the more clout we carry in DC.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

JB from Louisville, KY. Go Big Blue!

10. Hello my name is Steve and i have found this website very helpful I've had my permit for quiet awhile and think everyone should have.

Hello from SW VA. I found this site through twitter, and have visited a couple of times now. A little about myself, I am a father, conservative values, hobbies include hunting, competitive shooting(when time allows), hiking, biking.