New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 474
Page 474 of 648 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484524574 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Gizxebaby11 from Delaware

3. Pleasure to be here. Took advantage of the NRA membership offer also. Thank you for that, by the way.

4. Oops, forgot. From the Great State of Arizona

5. FNG from La Crosse, WI. I'll just be lurking for a while but appreciate the great info I'm finding so far.

6. Gun ban is a sensitive issue that should be properly weigh by the law, the state and the people. The President has already made it clear that he supports a ban on assault-style weapons and high-capacity clips, over which he will face an uphill battle with Congressional Republicans. No topic today is more polarizing than gun control. The President is thinking about 19 separate measures to further regulate the transfer of weapons. Obama says he will consider invoking executive order to pass some of these measures into law. In the wake of that news, gun sales have increased. In the meantime, the White House is meeting great resistance form the Countrywide Rifle Association gun lobby. the NRA could be a mouthpiece for the country's $12 billion-a-year weapons market. Continue reading here...

7. DeadMoneyDrew here in the good old First State, aka Delaware. I've been lurking here for a few months and have gotten some good info. As of last night I'm officially a handgun owner.

Thanks for all of the good info!

8. Hello All, from frosty Missouri, thank you all for having me. I find this community outstanding and looking forward to being an integral part of the discourse.

9. Hey there! New guy from Northwestern MO. I have my CCW but I'm looking for the right carry pistol. There is some great info on this site. Thank you guys and I hope to learn much more.

10. There is a great platform for all seekers of event planners and event staff.Stay visit this thread for more details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mullman71 View Post
    FNG from La Crosse, WI. I'll just be lurking for a while but appreciate the great info I'm finding so far.
    Hello mullman71 - Florida is my home now but I lived in Wisconsin for 20 years - mainly Baraboo area and a bit in Door county - appreciate you guys - still a Packer fan forever!
    It's a sign of danger in a society when government solicits for itself acclamation from those who pay its salary; worse when the taxpayer gives it both salary and praise.