New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 475
Page 475 of 650 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485525575 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by speedcars97 View Post
    Hey there! New guy from Northwestern MO. I have my CCW but I'm looking for the right carry pistol. There is some great info on this site. Thank you guys and I hope to learn much more.
    Hello speedcars97 - I carry a Bersa Thunder semi-auto .380 - makes the stopping power category (barely), light weight, easy to conceal, minimal human collateral damage potential beyond the intended target should I need to defend, very fair gun price, ammo price decent even for hollows, above average dependability after a thousand rounds ratings from the sources I've tapped, made for the Argentina Armed Forces; I like Argentines.
    Last edited by Spanish Trail; 01-19-2013 at 06:47 AM. Reason: sp
    It's a sign of danger in a society when government solicits for itself acclamation from those who pay its salary; worse when the taxpayer gives it both salary and praise.

3. I am only 102 lbs. Can anyone give me a name of a place I can get a holster made just for me?

Hi all... I'm new here, from sunny South Carolina. I've been reading a little bit. Looks like there's some knowledgeable people on here. I'll read a lot and comment a little. Thanks for all of your thoughts on guns.
    Go Gamecocks!

5. New member Massachusetts. Look forward to this education, am licensed in Ma & N.H. Have interest in issues with state to state travel across country safely but protected. Reading some of the state rules on the site map( excellent reference) you might have to go around some states!!!!

6. Georgia here

Hi folks. New from northeast Georgia, Toccoa, checking in.

7. New member here.. Originally from NE, moved to AZ for 16 years, moved back 8 years ago, and now, moving back to AZ sometime this year. Obtaining my CCW this weekend after about 10 years of procrastinating.

New member from Kennesaw, Georgia, where it's the law to own a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAugustLeo View Post
    New member from Kennesaw, Georgia, where it's the law to own a firearm.
    I'm in your area several times a year on buisness, always thought that was cool about the gun law
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

10. Welcome, everyone!

Lock & Load in Texas...
    SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI