New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 476
Page 476 of 650 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486526576 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Howdy from a new member in Central Florida.

New member from E Central WI - thought I'd be polite and say HI. I just recently got my WI CCW, and figured I'd check this site out to help fill in my information gaps. While I'm new to this forum, I've been hunting and shooting for decades.

4. Hello!

Saying hello from Farmington, NM. Have successfully passed the concealed carry course and am awaiting my license to carry. Loving the information exchanged here!

5. Hey from Iowa, new to USA Carry, and CCW... looking forward to good information and forum discussion

6. Hey, new here looking forward to gaining new info, going to take the CCW class tomorrow.

7. Another new guy here. Northwest Indiana, right next to Chicago. Just got fingerprinted Tuesday for my CCW permit and should have it in 3-4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbutcher68 View Post
    Another new guy here. Northwest Indiana, right next to Chicago. Just got fingerprinted Tuesday for my CCW permit and should have it in 3-4 weeks.
    Just don't forget where you're at, and mistakenly cross the street!! :o)
    And welcome to the forum.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

9. Newbie from Oklahoma City

10. Hello, new from Pasco, Washington. Interested in the when, why and where of packing.

11. Hey folks my name is gary and im new here and so far im really liking this forum