New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 479
Page 479 of 648 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480481489529579 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello from Maryland -

3. hello from missouri i am new here and glad i found this great place i have been carrying for 10 years off and on but now i carry every day after i had a gun pulled on me and my dad in our house by a famly member i figured out that if a famly member can pull a gun on me and my famly what wood keep a attacker to draw a gun and shoot us so now i carry all the time even win at my house it is bad to not feel safe in your own home but now i have the peace of mind that i can take care of my famly i used to only carry in the car wich here is legeal if you are 21 now i have got my ccw permit and got the new smith wesson sheild in .40 cal i love this hand gun and i can shoot it very well now i finaly feel safe and peace of mined that i can protect me and my famly and any body else that needs help thank you all for this great place for all the info to help me and everybody else

4. Newbie from IL. Waving.

Newbie from Fair Oaks, CA!!

Well, not sure of the posting place, but forgive me I am new and old. Silvergoose is my name, because I ride Moto Guzzi motorcycles along with other worthwhile hobbies. The little time that I have had on this site appears to be very worth while and informative.

I live in Arkansas near Ft Smith. A former resisdent of southern California. Thanks for allowing me to join this group. look forward to information exchanges.

Hello Everyone,
    New member here from Minnesota. Taking my CC class this coming weekend. I am taking the class for MN and for UT. As a bonus, it turns out there is a gun show the same day in that area, so I am going to swing in there afterwards. Right now my plan is to get a Ruger LCR for CC. Very light and compact. I figure that I will get the 357 version, but will shoot 38+P. Not sure, but I am thinking the 357 may hold value a little better since it can shoot both calibers. Anyway... have to pass the class first, so that is the first priority.

New member from WV here. Awaiting my WV CCW to be approved. I look forward to learning from this site and it's members.

Hi all I am the latest FNG I guess, I landed here via an article on USA Carry. I am 54 years old Disabled Army Vet ,Married for 30+ years to the greatest lady in the world we have 2 grown sons & 5 Grandsons. My Bride & I have had our CWP for about a year now. Look forward to being a part of this forum!!

10. Hey All!!!
    I Live in NE PA hope to get my CCW soon.

Greetings!

New to the site but not to carry.

Retired now, but I've had an interest in guns for most of my life.