New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 483
Page 483 of 648 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Blog Entries
    just acquired an M&P40 shield. great little compact. paid a little more for it, but the average waiting list is 9-12 months.

I'm John Peden from beautiful Mapleton, UT. I have started a small cell phone app company and I carry a .40 caliber stealth equalizer. I have 4 daughters, 3 of which love to shoot while the fourth needs to be able to eat solid food before I have her out shooting.

4. Hello from Texas! Glad to find this great Forum!

5. Hello everyone, new member from Tucson AZ here

6. Hi. I'm fairly new to the world of guns. I just bought my first couple of guns recently and took my concealed carry class. My first weapon was a ruger lc9 And it now has an rtk tactical trigger. My newest addition is a Taurus pt145 pro. I just want to say hello. I'll be seeing you guys!

7. New Member from Hubbard, Ohio. Ten year military vet. CCW for four years

Hello all, Smitty from Iowa here. When I carry I have a nice little .32 Beretta Tomcat, I dearly love that gun :)

Newbie. Love shooting, reloading, & working on guns-22 to 500. I like the big bang. Highly
    active with all of this since "81". NRA & 2nd Amendment life member. Also member CCRKBA.
    Now with USA Carry as well. Finally getting around to getting CC permit. Ya'll take care.
    I love Louisiana.
    Herb

10. Good Morning,

I am a new member from Louisiana. I am just now getting back into Target shooting. I just finished a CCW Class and I am looking into an advanced class next.

Nukeranger

Hello everyone,
    I am a newbie from Ohio. Hope to learn from others on here.

TJ