New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 485
Page 485 of 650 FirstFirst ... 385435475483484485486487495535585 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hey WEOH. If you shoot, and if you Carry, you fit in!
    leprechaun50 and you are both from Minn. I'm from Florida but was born in Minneapolis.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Hey WEOH. If you shoot, and if you Carry, you fit in!
    leprechaun50 and you are both from Minn. I'm from Florida but was born in Minneapolis.
    My wife says in a couple years I will be a Florida resident :) Winter is tiring and it will soon be time to pack up and head south.

Mike New Member Welcome Thread 2-beer-cheers.gif

4. Howdy, all!

I'm pretty much a newbie to guns in general, but I am one of the folks driven to guns by the current occupant of the White House and his cronies. My dad was on his HS rifle team and taught me how to shoot a .22, and then I qualified (Marksman only) in the US Army, but aside from shooting some squirrels that would not follow my instructions to stay off the bird feeders, that's been about it. I now own a Hi-Tech .380 and a Glock 27, and will be attending a mandatory class to get my non-resident SC carry permit this Sat. Next up will be my TX non-resident. By then, hopefully, the government bureaucrats that are dragging their feet in granting this poor subject of theirs my NY resident permit will have gotten their act together. Then it will be on to Front Sight for my 4-day defensive handgun course, so that I can fulfill my obligations as one of their "Ambassadors."

5. Hello to all. New guy here from the Midwest, Iowa to be exact. I happened upon this site while Google searching and found the opportunity to reply to a post looking for further information on the topic. I have always loved shooting but have not been deeply involved in it and plan to change that. Nice to meet you..

New from Southern Nevada, been reading forums awhile now. See if I get this correct.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER, NVFAC, NAGR

Let's see how to enter that contest now?
    NRA LIFE MEMBER, NVFAC, NAGR

8. Welcome all new members :)

9. Hello from. Ny,

10. [QUOTE=Rob_ny;426135]Hello from. Ny,[/QUOTE
    Howdy, Yank...where in the Empire State?

Hello from newbie in Massachusetts...fighting for our rights like everyone else !