New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 486
Page 486 of 650 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. [QUOTE=gmforsythe;426168]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_ny View Post
    Hello from. Ny,[/QUOTE
    Howdy, Yank...where in the Empire State?
    Near rochester ,ny. Close to Webster, NY.
    Thanks for the welcome

3. I have a "shack in the woods" in Schoharie County. I love it up there! I used to have relatives in Greece (near Rochester), but I believe that they're all dead now.

[QUOTE=Rob_ny;426310]
    Quote Originally Posted by gmforsythe View Post

Near rochester ,ny. Close to Webster, NY.
    Thanks for the welcome

4. [QUOTE=gmforsythe;426703]I have a "shack in the woods" in Schoharie County. I love it up there! I used to have relatives in Greece (near Rochester), but I believe that they're all dead now.

I lived in Greece for awhile, my brothers are still there,lol

Greetings from Louisiana, I have been lurking for awhile and decided to join today.

Jack

6. Quote Originally Posted by bayoujackson View Post
    Greetings from Louisiana, I have been lurking for awhile and decided to join today.

Jack
    Hello Louisiana ,,are you a 1911 fan?

7. Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.
    Hi all. New member from NC. Long time Soldier and part time MP, new to Concealed Carry but not new to having a weapon on the hip.

Hello all,
    New member here from the Tampabay, FL area. I'm a long time target shooter/hunter, active CCL holder & Certified NRA Instructor. I look forward to reading more of the informative posts, possibly sharing my input & making friends with people with the same interests.

- NobleEagle

Welcome drolen & thank you for your service

10. Hello from Tomahawk, WI. Love the site.

11. Des Plaines Ill.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.
    Hi. Im hoping for some kind of carry here.In this commie county (cook) Its gonna take an act of god,but by june something might happen.