New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 487
Page 487 of 651 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488489497537587 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

newb to this site from N. Idaho ..
    into firearms [of course] , off road SxS's [to old and busted up for a quad :) ] , and diesel peecup power.
    posted a question already in general gun talk. guess that's why I joined for the info :)
    names Gary .. mid 60's and a "regular sized guy" 6'7" over 300 lbs.

3. Hey everyone. New to the site and looking forward to the discussions.

Hello!

Hello!

Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock20 View Post
    Hello!

Hello!

Hello!
    Hello and welcome.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

6. Hi. I'm in North Florida. I've had my CCL for over a year now. I have a variety of handguns and a couple of rifles. Just kind of checking things out.

7. Ah, finally. I've been reading posts for a few weeks now, but have just gotten logged in for the first time. I had some issues with setting and changing my login and for some reason could not get logged in to post.

My name is Frank and I'm 60, retired and travel fulltime in an RV.

After living in the very lib and gun-unfriendly state of Hawaii for the last 33 yrs, I'm now a TX resident. I'm presently waiting for my CHL to come in the mail. It's been 75 days since I sent in my application. Apparently, the state has a large backlog because I was told to expect a 45 to 60 day wait when I took my required training class. I had to wait that long for them to notify me that they'd received my application.

I've enjoyed reading the posts here so far and I especially like the section with the 50 states in different topics that will help me as I travel. My TX permit will let me carry in 30-something states and this site will help keep me legal.

Hello from newbie in Owensboro,Ky

Thumbs up Newbie

Hello, Name is Rich... From NJ!

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiifrank View Post
    Ah, finally. I've been reading posts for a few weeks now, but have just gotten logged in for the first time. I had some issues with setting and changing my login and for some reason could not get logged in to post.

My name is Frank and I'm 60, retired and travel fulltime in an RV.

After living in the very lib and gun-unfriendly state of Hawaii for the last 33 yrs, I'm now a TX resident. I'm presently waiting for my CHL to come in the mail. It's been 75 days since I sent in my application. Apparently, the state has a large backlog because I was told to expect a 45 to 60 day wait when I took my required training class. I had to wait that long for them to notify me that they'd received my application.

I've enjoyed reading the posts here so far and I especially like the section with the 50 states in different topics that will help me as I travel. My TX permit will let me carry in 30-something states and this site will help keep me legal.
    Welcome Frank. This site is great as a starting platform. Always check with the particular state you are traveling to verify reciprocity and their particular laws. This site, while very good, has been slow to update certain changes.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Glock20 View Post
    Hello!

Hello!

Hello!
    Howdy! Howdy! Howdy!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)