New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 489
Page 489 of 648 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539589 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. intro

Hi there my name is Gerardo and i want to join this forum. I am quite interested in weaponry..my father was an ex navy so i guess the genes passed onto me. I also want to join the navy till then i'd like to sharpen mah skills theoretically.

Ex Navy where Gerardo?
    What skills do you wish to sharpen?
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

4. Hello Everyone,

Thanks for allowing me to be part of your wonderful group, my fellow brothers @ sisters of the firearm persuasion. Have been an active shooter for 30 years in various forms of pistol, rifle @ shotgun applications. Love the sport!

5. Hello everyone new member from Tennesse

Hi,
    I'm Karl from Pa, (Philly suburbs) I found this site and am hooked. I thinks it's great that you can go to one place and find out what's going on in all the States.

7. Do they allow you to carry (either open or concealed) while driving the bus?

Quote Originally Posted by malaqua View Post
    Do they allow you to carry (either open or concealed) while driving the bus?
    What are you referring to with this post?
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

9. Sorry Rabbitcreekok, I was trying to reply to another post but it looks like it was misdirected. You don't drive school busses I take it?

Hello,
    I am a new member from NY. Hope to learn a lot by being here.

Quote Originally Posted by malaqua View Post
    Sorry Rabbitcreekok, I was trying to reply to another post but it looks like it was misdirected. You don't drive school busses I take it?
    Nah, I rode them when I was a kid, though.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK