New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 490
Page 490 of 650 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500540590 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Newbie from Colorado.

3. Hello, my name is Amber, I was looking for a women'sforum for gun owner which lead me here. Thanks.

Introduction; I currently reside in Lexington, NC. Good BBQ not much else. Work as firearms instructor for Code Red Security teaching Concealed Carry, and NRA classes also selling security systems for Home, Business, and rental property.
    I'm looking for to chatting with members in the future.
    Thank's
    David Harris
    Web site is Code Red Security - HOME

Quote Originally Posted by malaqua View Post
    Do they allow you to carry (either open or concealed) while driving the bus?
    That is against the law in RI. We have the "no gun schools and school zones" also. We protect everyone but our kids with guns.

Welcome from Pacific NW

Quote Originally Posted by Ronb3067 View Post
    That is against the law in RI. We have the "no gun schools and school zones" also. We protect everyone but our kids with guns.
    Of course not. No one can be trusted, least of all those of us with guns!

Welcome to all of the new folks. The more of us there are, the harder we are to ignore.

Rick
    Olympia, WA

I too am new to the USA Carry group and am here in Gainesville, Georgia. Glad to meet everyone.

8. Hello all. I'm a U.S. Navy veteran in Orlando, Fl. It's nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by Knife wife View Post
    Hello, my name is Amber, I was looking for a women'sforum for gun owner which lead me here. Thanks.
    Hi, Amber. Try this thread: Women & Guns
    Charlie

Hi guys and galls. My name is joey guns. In florida there is a minor question that nobody can answer. If u have a concealed carry permit does your firearm have to be 100% concealed. or can u where a forbus type holster?

11. Hi all. Newbie here from Michigan. I am pretty new to guns and have been having a lot of fun going to the range to practice.