New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 491
Page 491 of 650 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501541591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by joeygunz239 View Post
    Hi guys and galls. My name is joey guns. In florida there is a minor question that nobody can answer. If u have a concealed carry permit does your firearm have to be 100% concealed. or can u where a forbus type holster?
    In most states, concealed means concealed, not visible.

I am not sure what you mean by a forbus style holster, since Fobus makes many styles of holsters.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

3. Quote Originally Posted by joeygunz239 View Post
    Hi guys and galls. My name is joey guns. In florida there is a minor question that nobody can answer. If u have a concealed carry permit does your firearm have to be 100% concealed. or can u where a forbus type holster?
    Scroll down to the bottom of this link and watch the video. Your practical answer is contained therein.
    Put Not Your Trust in Federalized Sheriffs by William Norman Grigg
    If you don't want to watch, though I recommend you do, the answer is, Yes, you must carry 100% concealed in the state of Florida.

Hello from NW WY! New to concealed carry, not new to semi-serious defensive pistol (IDPA #A22XXX). I am blessed to live a state with Constitutional Carry, but wanted a permit to legally carry in other states. Today is a fourth straight day of cool and rainy, so a good day to spend some time online. T

Welcome to the fray...

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

2nd post. I guess I missed this. Greetings from South Carolina!

7. Hello guys. Wanted to drop by and say hello, I'm a new USA CARRY member!

I Currently hold a FL CWP but I am looking to apply for my NYC Premsis permit (recently relocated to Staten Island, NY). Any help on this process would be greatly appreciated.

New guy here. Just got my CCP for Delaware and non-resident for Florida. Pa. Next.

Kahr CW9, Glock 17. Smaller soon.

9. Not new but it's been a while

Hello everyone, I'm not new but it has been a long while since I have been on here, it was a little crazy around here for a while. Thought I should stop here first and get a fresh start.

Noob. California. CZ-52 and M44. Rights are necessary, the Constitution though aged must be relied upon and protected. Laws become about as bad as society is, we are the ones who allow this to happen. It's up to us to build a new reality. I like cryptography, pizza, people who care about others. I share files and knowledge. Hi.

11. Hello:
    Moved to GA from PA. Have lived in multiple states and have been carrying for 40 years. Like my FL and GA carry permits for reciprocity.
    Look forward to viewing more on forums.
    Thanks for this site.