New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 492
Page 492 of 650 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502542592 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hi from Washington. I've gotten my WA CPL and Oregon CHL. Now all that's next is Utah. :)

3. Not sure I made a formal newb post so here goes.

From NE PA (Pocono Mountains), avid OC'r and addicted to Yugo comblock rifles.

Also the founder of the American Gun Owners Alliance.

While I do post about topics I have interest in mostly I post newly proposed laws we get alerted to every day, so basically my job is to keep other gun owners informed about the nonsense your state and federal legislators are trying to pull.
    An informed gun owner is an anti-gunners worst nightmare, stay informed at the American Gun Owners Alliance

Hi. New user here from Portland, OR. Mostly trying to keep Oregon residences up-to-date on the recent spat of gun-control legislation. I know I would hate to read in the news that something bad passed if I didn't have the opportunity to try and stop/influence it. :)

5. New member from upstate SC. Hello everyone

Hello everyone from North Carolina.

7. Liberal hippy (gun owner?!) from Oregon checking in.

Found this site when I had some CC questions. I don't have my CCW permit yet but hope to fully embrace it by the end of the summer. Hello from Iron Station, NC

Hi from the 'Low Country' in the Palmetto State. Was looking for a CWP Reciprocy map and stumbled upon this site. Unlike some other boards, this one seems to have a host of intelligent conversations. Hope it stays that way.... I'll hang my hat here for awhile :)
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by bbohon View Post
    Hi from the 'Low Country' in the Palmetto State. Was looking for a CWP Reciprocy map and stumbled upon this site. Unlike some other boards, this one seems to have a host of intelligent conversations. Hope it stays that way.... I'll hang my hat here for awhile :)
    Bruce
    Welcome to USACarry, Bruce. If you want to review the state carry laws before traveling, go to Handgunlaw.us. When I am traveling I print out the summaries for each state I will be visiting and review them before I enter the state, since there are so many small differences between state laws. Some really big differences also.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

New Guy ... Stockton, MN ... wife and I both new CCW holders.