New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 493
Page 493 of 650 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello from a newer concealed carrier! I live in Jacksonville, FL so it was relatively easy and I'm proud to be part of the firearm family.

3. Hi y'all from ILLINOIS where we are happy that H.B-183 has passed the state senate and now awaits yay or nay from gov Quinn.Well hope to hear from and learn alot from this site Dave P

Hello to all my name is Dave.

5. Welcome all new members!

6. Hello all,
    New guy from Idaho. Just got my cwp and excited about it and being part of this group.

Hello.

I'm a small town attorney in Northeast Missouri. I have a private/civil practice, but am also the prosecuting attorney for a couple of towns. I shoot and train whenever I can, but with a wife and two young sons, time is at a premium. I also teach Missouri CCW classes a couple of times per month as demand dictates.

Quote Originally Posted by rumpunch View Post
    Hello.

I'm a small town attorney in Northeast Missouri. I have a private/civil practice, but am also the prosecuting attorney for a couple of towns. I shoot and train whenever I can, but with a wife and two young sons, time is at a premium. I also teach Missouri CCW classes a couple of times per month as demand dictates.
    Welcome to the forum !
    When seconds count, the police is just a couple minutes away !
    Armed......Not dangerous
    NRA Member

9. Hello from Nashville! New to this forum but looking forward to participating.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatz View Post
    Hello from Nashville! New to this forum but looking forward to participating.
    Welcome to the Forum !
    When seconds count, the police is just a couple minutes away !
    Armed......Not dangerous
    NRA Member

11. Just thought I'd say hey, Hey! New to the site. See ya on the flip side.
    "All Knowledge Has Been Eliminated, Please Return To Your Burrows At Once!"