New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 495
Page 495 of 651 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505545595 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Thank You,
    For the Welcome.

Hey Everyone,
    New guy here from East TN. Just applied for my permit. Enjoy reading the comments.

4. Hello - new from Western NY.

5. Greetings and salutation from a new guy in Northwest Ohio! Looking forward to looking though all the information I can get here. Be nice, until it's time to not be nice, and Carry On!

6. Aloha, happy to be on this blog. I am a Federal Police Officer for the Department of the Air Force posted in MAui (Don't feel too bad for me). I lived in Arizona, Texas and California, of course here in Maui. Glad to be part of a professional blog.

7. Hello,
    I have a addiction to shooting, fishing and living. Oh and hunting.
    Hope I fit in.
    L8R -Z1D2Fl

8. Hello Everyone!

I currently live in Southern Oregon and just got my CCL after waiting a whole 13 months. No, no record, I think they just misplaced it or something.
    Anyway, I've been shooting ever since I can remember which is at least 45 years when my grandfather gave me my first Daisy BB gun which by the way I still have and shoot. Since he was a gunsmith I have probably shot almost every kind of shotgun and rifle there is excluding military. He was never a big fan of pistols so I never had much to do with them until I bought my first Ruger 357 Security Six revolver back in the 80's. I just recently got back into shooting full bore and have bought in the last 2 years two AR-15's, Glock 19, Kahr 40 S&W, and a Ruger LCP LM 380. Both my wife and I go shooting at least twice a week and she has taken over the Glock so I may have to get another one for me. I'm at the point of
    setting up my new Hornady progressive L&L press so I can start reloading soon.

My other hobbies are flying RC jets, computers and building 1/25 scale plastic models.

Hi guys, and gals,..
    New guy checkin' in from N'west Wa state, 'bout 1 mi from Canada border.
    As you can see from my name, have a passion for Harleys and Ruger.

10. New from Arkansas. Looking forward to reading and sharing. God Bless you all!!

Hi All! Newbie from the newly liberal state of CO ... sigh ...