New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 496
Page 496 of 650 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498506546596 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hey all from Dayton, OH. I just learned about this site from a friend on another forum. I look forward to learning as much as my little brain will take in.
    Assist Protect Defend
    Molon Labe

3. Hello from extreme Southern Illinois.... As a Newbie... SO glad I can soon say I am part of the concealed carry community in my home state!! Now if they will get on with it!!

4. hi, just joined

Hello from Illinois just out side of Chicago land , AZ permit carry just about anywhere but here. Maybe someday, but we have ways to drag things out.

6. A newbie from the communist state of New Jersey.

7. Wow finally able to join USA Carry. I wasn't able to overseas and it's nice to have this freedom back. Looking forward to all the great thing USA Carry has to offer.

8. can someone tell me If It's good or bad to have a lazer on your weapon.. I am asking because I was in the service. and to have a light that could give away your position was not good.. so can someone help me with this..

Hi, newbie here (to the site) from CA. Got a few years under the belt, (military, LEO, and instructor), but I do know I don't know it all, I'm here to learn and to pass on what I've learned.

Runningrabbit747- a laser if used properly is a great tool, ie, crimsontrace or laserlyte to assist you in obtaining a sight picture during low light, or when used in circumstances that don't allow proper sight alignment. It will NOT make you a better shooter, but can assist in improving trigger pull during dry fire. Contact Crimsontrace for their FREE DVD.

10. Newbie here. Just got my ccdw. New to the handgun scene. In fact still haven't decided which weapon will be my first.

Lazer sights

Quote Originally Posted by runningrabbit747 View Post
    can someone tell me If It's good or bad to have a lazer on your weapon.. I am asking because I was in the service. and to have a light that could give away your position was not good.. so can someone help me with this..
    From a tactical point of view, a laser can give your position away if noticed by the bad guys. Laser sights are excellent training tools and can show you exactly how unsteady you really are when target shooting at a fixed object. I guess the big question is what you will be using it for?