New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 498
Page 498 of 650 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508548598 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

I just joined the discussion although I've been collecting USA Carry emails in a folder for nearly a year. I'm a Senior Citizen and now live in the middle of North Georgia. I want to educate myself but I don't want it to cost me a lot of money as I live on a set Retirement Income. I have a laser sight which I recommend for every 'older' shooter. And yes, if you didn't guess, I'm a female.

The reason I'm here? I just deleted my Facebook account because it was interfering with my Retirement Bucket List. One of the items on that list is to learn to shoot my pistol correctly. And learn the Georgia Gun Laws. And to learn how to clean my gun.

Thanks for having me.
    Coosa
    Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Which is why using a laser sight is recommended.

Hello everyone. This is my first post. Love the site!

4. Sure enough. :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using USA Carry mobile app

Hello everyone, I just joined, been receiving emails for a while now and decided it was time to join the site. There is a lot of really good information on this site and it seems a lot of good people as well. I don't do much of anything online very often, but I'll be dropping by as time permits.

Keep up the GREAT work, Love this site!

Quote Originally Posted by Coosa View Post
    I just joined the discussion although I've been collecting USA Carry emails in a folder for nearly a year. I'm a Senior Citizen and now live in the middle of North Georgia. I want to educate myself but I don't want it to cost me a lot of money as I live on a set Retirement Income. I have a laser sight which I recommend for every 'older' shooter. And yes, if you didn't guess, I'm a female.

The reason I'm here? I just deleted my Facebook account because it was interfering with my Retirement Bucket List. One of the items on that list is to learn to shoot my pistol correctly. And learn the Georgia Gun Laws. And to learn how to clean my gun.

Thanks for having me.
    Coosa
    Hi Coosa,

My sister-in-law and her husband live in Kathleen. I'm not sure where that relates to your location, but if you're close to them, they might be able to help you, "to learn to shoot my pistol correctly. And learn the Georgia Gun Laws. And to learn how to clean my gun." as you stated. Let me know if you're interested in meeting them. I don't get on this site as much as I want, but I'm attempting to change that. You can send me a private message (PM) rather than posting here.

To all members,

I don't recall if I posted in the first "Introduction" thread or not, so I thought I'd introduce myself (again?).

My name is Craig and I live in Idaho with my wife and two daughters. You can see some information in my signature, too. We enjoy camping, fishing, hunting, photography, and shooting, among other things. I am currently attending Boise State University as a Pre-Radiologic Sciences major. I was laid-off by the State of Idaho after nearly 17 years of State service. I qualified for VA Vocational Rehabilitation and since I've always been interested in the medical field and photography. It's time to attempt a career change and combining the two interests seemed like a good idea. Today is the last day of my Summer semester. Once I complete my final exam today, I'm done until the Fall semester starts in about three weeks.

I hope to be more active on the site in the future.
    Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters - USAF SSgt 1983-1992 (40% service-connected) - To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"

7. There is a website that gives you gun laws for every state and for cleaning just follow the instructions in your owner booklet that came with it. For the shooting part go to the nearest range and practice. If you have your own ammo it will be much cheaper.

Not a newbie to ccw but new to carry in Florida. Carried for years in NH.

Hi, from the newbie from WA state!

10. Just dropped in to say hey and get into the giveaway. Good luck everybody.

FYI just made a group for the folks from NC, please check it out and feel free to post. We have had the same guy break into our home 3, yes 3 times. Well the last time was an 'attempted' break in at 4 am with my oldest girl (age 18) home alone. I would like to hear what others think about this. We are to the point that we are going to have to move or something real bad is going to happen.

NC CWP Holders