New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 508
Page 508 of 650 FirstFirst ... 8408458498506507508509510518558608 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. [QUOTE=crankyyankee;465044]new Member crankyyankee--Front sight trained in handgun. front sight ambassador running dry practice classes in basic handgun. Member NRA, USCCA.
    Guns: Glock 17-gen1, Glock 19-Gen 4, S&W Airweight .38[Welcome. ANY GUN WILL DO IF YOUR WILLING TO DO]

3. Newly registered from the free (well, as free as anywhere these days) land of Arizona.

Greetings to all.

New to this site but an old handler of firearms.

Started carrying daily after Korean War. Have owned, handled and shot many, many types, brands and calibers of long guns and sidearms.

Today, only shoot revolvers for recreational target shooting and carry .40 semiautomatic pistols for protection.

I hope to learn from members and to contribute if my experience can be of help to others.

Hello from New Hampshire.
    Have a CCW permit for NH and an application in Maine.

Hello from Iowa. Long time woman gun owner (started target shooting as a child), but just recently got CCW.

7. Hi yall I'm new to this site and a new ccl holder from Arkansas. I like to hunt and fish and shoot my guns.

8. I'm also in Arkansas, north central part of the state. Applied for CCL couple of weeks ago.

9. new

Hello All,

New to the site just dropping in to say hello.

10. hey yall happy to be a member

11. Hi everyone. Las Vegan here. I'm a long time CCW holder but have recently encountered an issue and am trying to find the appropriate posting thread.