New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 51
Page 51 of 648 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome, solidsnake, kbv, 6shootercarry and wagon. We're glad to have you aboard!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

New guy from Northern Nevada. Just want to say "hey" Look forward to learning what you already know.

Thumbs up

A hearty welcome new members.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

Welcome Flattop and steve321!
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I love the wealth of information and respect the opinions of those who reply. Look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible. Good place to learn and grow the knowledge regarding firearms and all things related.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Post New to the Forum

My name is Bill. New to this forum-active in other gun rights forums. Looking foward to meeting you all, and learning much.

Hi, from Ohio & Florida

Hi, All:
    I just found this very interesting forum. I got my Concealed Carry permit several years ago in Punta Gorda Florida. Took a eight hour course at the Charlotte Co. Sheriff's Dept. Had to fire 100 rounds on their range etc.
    I live in Ohio half of the time and Florida the other half. I have never got a
    Concealed Carry permit from Ohio, as their rules and regulations seemed way out in left field, and they also have reciprocity with Florida anyway. Don't know what I will do when I quit running back and forth between FL & OH, and stay in Ohio full time.
    Chubbo

Welcome to the forum, BILLYBOB44 and Chubbo!

10. just joined and thought I would say hi to everyone

Hi rick