New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 510
Page 510 of 648 FirstFirst ... 10410460500508509510511512520560610 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hi from Orange County, Ca!! Glad to be here and since this newbie is just gettin into guns, I hope to learn a whole lot about guns!!! Thanks!!

hello

me newbie here joined here to share my knowledge and to be an active user on this destination

Welcome Gaston. Hope to hear more from you in the future. I'm hailing from the other side of the country in PA.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

5. Newbie from NC. Glad to be here

Hello..I am new to this forum at USACARRY.com; located in North Carolina. I have been shooting various handguns for a few months now and really enjoy it. I am looking forward to exploring this site. Thanks.

Hello from Florida!
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Hey Everyone - New to the USA Carry forum. Checking in from California's Central Valley. Wish me luck as I begin my pursuit of my CCW. Generally looking for reliable sources of state and federal laws information, both enacted and proposed laws. Finding it EXTREMELY difficult to be informed from a trustworthy source. Any info from the group would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

I'd recommend you visit the official website of the state Attorney General. It the reliable source in black and white. Here's a start: Bureau of Firearms | State of California - Department of Justice - Kamala D. Harris Attorney General

Welcome and good luck with messed up Cali

Hi Everyone,
    New member from IL. Soon to be a C&C person, just waiting for a copy of my dd-214, then it is off to class. About time for us in IL.