New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 511
Page 511 of 650 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521561611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by Shearen View Post
    Hey Everyone - New to the USA Carry forum. Checking in from California's Central Valley. Wish me luck as I begin my pursuit of my CCW. Generally looking for reliable sources of state and federal laws information, both enacted and proposed laws. Finding it EXTREMELY difficult to be informed from a trustworthy source. Any info from the group would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
    I'm also a new member in California!!
    Looking for any good information concerning CCW in CA.
    Currently have CCW for Nevada, Florida & Utah.
    In the Private Security business with Firearm Permit (exposed & uniformed guard).

Quote Originally Posted by Shearen View Post
    Hey Everyone - New to the USA Carry forum. Checking in from California's Central Valley. Wish me luck as I begin my pursuit of my CCW. Generally looking for reliable sources of state and federal laws information, both enacted and proposed laws. Finding it EXTREMELY difficult to be informed from a trustworthy source. Any info from the group would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
    Try Calguns.net

Hello to all!

...new member with LTC-A (CCW) from (ugh, I hate to say) Massachusetts.

/eddie

5. What a great site. I am new so please bare with me.

Hello, USACARRY, new member from Texas,great site here

Hi everyone! Complete novice here...I mean...never held a loaded firearm novice. But want to get permit and eventually - when I happen upon the right one - the right gun. I am a novice and I am trying to navigate the various laws; rules; regulations and everything that is involved. Especially with reciprocity and the differences with non-resident and resident permits. I travel a lot - and being a disabled female would tend to make me an easy target. I want to make sure that the states I travel to and through, that I am doing it right.

8. Hello from Greencastle, PA

Hi,I am Secretariat.I joined this forum to learn more about handguns and defense.Another reason for me joining this forum is to meet new friends here.Anyway,see you at the forums.
    Thanks.

Christi Anne,
    Welcome to the forum and the right to protect yourself. Would check with local Courthouse or Law Enforcement on regulations to obtain a permit. Also find a range that will preferably have guns you can rent and can recommend a good trainer. First step is learn firearm safety, then practice and read till find a gun that fits you and is easy to use. Caliber is secondary, if gun is hard to use and is not right for you, then will not carry it nor feel comfortable using it. Good luck and enjoy.

Newbe from Florida and New to USA Carry. Hope to chime in at times. Just started to carry concealed. Will continue my Education and Training here with a lot of HELPFUL TIPS.