New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 516
Page 516 of 648 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526566616 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello from South Louisiana (Cajun Country). Wanted to introduce myself, new to the forum. Not new to guns, shooting for over 30 years. Was a LA Volunteer W&F Hunter Safety Instructor and Coach for youth shooting team for about 6 years. Had some serious health problems had to stop for a while. Used to carry, and let everything expire, will be retaking the CCW class in the next month or so. Trying to get restarted and this forum look interesting to get back updated on the latest.

3. Glad to be a new memeber at this site. Looks very nice.

Welcome back and glad health has improved to allow you to enjoy this part of your life again.

Another newbie here, from Colorado. Now to spend some time perusing the forums.

6. Hey from Mass. the worst state to own a gun in😪

7. Hello from newbie Cakeyes 🔫 I'm sure I'll get lots of great information from you all!

8. Hey cakeyes

9. Hello ya'll! I'm a newbie from Oklahoma. @wingman883, Hey there, my mama is from SC and I'm and Okie so I ONLY speak Southern! lol I've read some good posts on the forum and am glad to be on here with 'likeminded' people. See ya'll round the water cooler

10. Mass can't be worse than second--California takes the cake with your neighbor NY a close second. I moved from NH to FL, thank God. Loved NH and gun laws there are ok, but you can't get anywhere from there. FL resident CCW is good in over 30 states. I can go north to PA as long as I go around MD, and west to the CA border. Not good in NV, but open carry is legal there. Come on down to freedom.

Sergeant David Bonn
    Tactical Instructor for the APA.
    David, is a U.S. Army Infantry Combat Veteran.
    An Expert Marksmen and Military Instructor on array of weapon systems. National Rifle Association Chief Range Safety Officer, Certified Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun Instructor, Surefire Low-Light Instructor, Simunitions Instructor, U.S. Army Combatives Instructor and Certified by the Kansas Attorney Generals office to Instruct concealed carry classes for law abiding citizens.