New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 518
Page 518 of 650 FirstFirst ... 18418468508516517518519520528568618 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hi crankyyankee. Darn it, I'm nowhere close to you. I'm about 100 miles west of Tallahassee. But thanks for the invite!

Hiya Leeann! My main problem is finding a range. I cannot find any around me but I'm still looking. I may have to build my own 'mini range'. Surprisingly, the first time I held my gun it just felt right, so I bought it. I love the gun's clean lines, heft and balance. Now I just want to shoot it! A lot!

4. Quote Originally Posted by indysailor View Post
    Hello fellow gun toters,
    I believe I'm the newest member but also more then likely one of the oldest. Just a brief history--- 12 years in the Air Force, the last 4 as a Reserve C5 Loadmaster. We were armed and believe it carried a stub nosed 38. The next big thing in my life was as a City patrolman in California and carried a Colt .357 later a S&W 9mm. Presently a Indiana resident with a Life time CCW permit, here I carry a Glock 26, a S&W 9mm or on occasion a Kelteck32.. Wife also carries and has a lifetime permit.. Cowgirl from Wyoming. That's it in a nutshell...
    Welcome' indysailor ! Im also a newbie here. I live in southern indiana.

5. New member, retired US Marine, NRA, USCCA, ARRL member. Concealed carry license.

6. Hi There- New member from Sacramento here. Also new CCW holder.

7. Hi y'all! Longtime 2A supporter; first time poster. I'm in South Florida.

Hello all from a newbie in NH!

9. Hello- New on forum here

10. Hello from from a former Marine in KC. Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

11. Thanks for the spot to start. Newbie from NE. Carry XD 45 4"

JoeyJava