New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 520
Page 520 of 650 FirstFirst ... 20420470510518519520521522530570620 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Welcome!

3. Dry practice

Check out DryFireTrainingCards.com They look like a desk of playing cards, but each one is a dry practice drill. You can pick and choose to create all sorts of scenarios to keep your practice interesting.
    Value of dry practice--my last trip to FrontSight we were doing the ragged hole drill--5 shots from five yards at a black square 1" by 1". We shot one set, then did about 5 min of dry practice. After the dry practice, I caught the edge of the square with 2 of my shots and put one right in the middle. First time around I hadn't hit any of the black. If you are new to handguns, I recommend FrontSight's at home training dry practice video. You can use the video at home or sign up for a class with a FrontSight Ambassador in your area. By taking the class you have a coach helping you do the drills correctly, and giving pointers on correcting any problems you have. Check out the course at https://athometraining.frontsight.com

4. Hello newbie from Oklahoma reporting in.

Been lurking for awhile, just registered tonight. I'm fairly new to all this. I started with an M&P 9mm. My wife and I took an extensive gun class with range time. We have property in the country where I have setup a personal range. Try to shoot every week. I've added a few more pieces to my collection and have enjoyed shooting. The down side of all this is I live in the Illinois.

6. Would love to be able to shoot on my own property. Wish you lived in NE Florida. Welcome to the forum.

7. Hello from a Texan in Georgia!

8. Hello all I'm new to the site and wanted to say hello. Also was looking for a good home defense shot gun

Introduction

This is Pamila everyone, just joined this community. A nice hello to all. This is just great.
    I think i am gonna have a blast in here. looking forward to meeting all the members.

Hello and WELCOME. This a great place to read and learn about guns, ammo, training etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome... and be sure to keep plenty of Troll Repellent on hand.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris