New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 522
Page 522 of 651 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524532572622 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

New guy

Just wanted to say hi I'm new to the community.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using USA Carry mobile app

Welcome scuba. We hope you enjoy your stay here. When you get a chance try to update your profile with at least the state you are from. It avoids confusion if you ever ask a legal question since there are so many different state laws.

Other than that, we hope to hear what you have to offer and hopefully we have something of value for you too.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Hey ho... you're a PA guy too. Awesome. We have fairly decent gun laws (ok no law is a decent gun law), but it's easier to do what we do in PA than in a lot of places.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

5. Hi im new here

I just wanted to say hi and Im new to this site and new to firearms,

6. Enjoy : )

7. Welcome to the site from here in North Carolina. I think you'll find this a great place to get firearms advice, enjoy spirited discussions on topics of interest to gun owners, and have an easy to use library of resources to assist you. Enjoy!

Welcome from Kansas! This is a great place and there's a lot of great knowledgeable people here. All you have to do is ask.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

welcome to usa carry, you will find some really intelligent people on this site who know a lot about firearms.
    I love the site and I have a lot of favorite members :)
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Hi im new here

Don't get too discouraged if you ask a question and someone makes a smart ass remark cause we are all smart ass Americans on here remember. But no question is stupid cause it's better to know than make a mistake.
    CrowSnake
    CCW Holder Mo. - NRA - USCCA - HOG
    .45 Taurus Millennium Pro PT 145 - Ruger LCP .380

The only stupid question is the one unasked when looking for an answer. Welcome aboard!
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.