New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 524
Page 524 of 650 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534574624 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Darn Glad to be here

3. Hello all from SE Michigan.

Hello from Kansas! Hope you have a good time here, there's a lot of great people.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

5. Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua James View Post
    Hello all from SE Michigan.
    Welcome from the northern most portion of the upper peninsula. Snow on the ground this morning.

JJL, welcome I too reside in NC and find good information and a great group on this site, welcome. Mark

7. Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Aye Aye Sir, Thank you
    Agreed!

8. Hello from Yuma, AZ! I just happened across this site by accident. I currently conceal carry, but am looking for something with some more stopping power than my little Bersa .380 that's just as easily concealable. Let the searching begin!

I have a Bersa Thunder Pro 45 C and am very pleased with it, I have had it about 8 months now and have put every type of ball ammo and self defense I have (I like the Federal Hydro-shok 230 gr.) and never had a failure of any kind. Very accurate for me and will fit in my pocket. If you have an opportunity, definitely worth trying out. Also, even for size, it does not recoil as much as my full size 45s. My opinion and hope you can find some help from it. Good luck in finding right gun.

Welcome all to the site.

Hello. Not a new gun owner, but new to forums.