New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 525
Page 525 of 648 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527535575625 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Rick Pettis - Currently residing in Casa Grande Arizona. Retired Air Force Master Sargent (23 years). Retired from Hewlett-Packard in September 2012. Play golf, coach Special Olympics, and out hunting as much as I can. Spent 17 years in Nebraska and miss deer hunting in the Midwest.

3. I'm new to USA Carry, I live in South Dakota. I carry a Kahr CW9.

Sent from my LGL86C using USA Carry mobile app

4. Hello all from Orlando, Fl.

Greetings from the Heart of Dixie

My name is Randy. I'veq owned guns since I was 11. I reload some and don't shoot enough. I'm retired Army and love America but, I'm not an extremist. I been married for 37 yrs this past week. I have 4 kids and 13+ grandkids. I hope to do some good reading here.

6. Welcome all new members!

Welcome Randy. Enjoy the forum.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

New Member Welcome Thread 2

Robby from Ga. here. Joined back in 09, but never participated much. Got back into the site a while back, thanks to the iPhone app. Grew up around guns, and I've concealed carried everyday since coming to the realization that I alone am responsible for my safety, and the safety of my loved ones. Looking forward to making acquaintances with others who feel the same.

Hello USA Carry members, I am a new member hailing from central Virginia. With the way things are going these days, knowledge and keeping informed is as much a responsibility as carrying a firearm. I know there is a lot to learn and i look forward to reading through the forums!
    "Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men. - Prov. 22:29"

hello from Illinois, the Red State controlled by a single blue city ...

11. good to get you here .. hope we will enjoy by being together .. enjoy you stay on the board