New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 526
Page 526 of 650 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528536576626 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Welcome Orlando. I'm in Jacksonville. Was in your area in October--visiting friends in Kissimmee. Went shooting at the Shooting Gallery--love their free deal for women.

Greetings from Colorado! New to CC and this forum, not new to firearms. Looking forward to joining the conversations!

4. Hello everyone. I'm a NRA Instructor in Michigan, also CHL Instructor in Texas. I'm looking forward to the info on this site.

Hi from a new member in Oklahoma! I carry a Glock 26 and have a Maverick 88 for HD. Looking forward to learning a lot on here! Still trying to get my settings like I want them.
    "and each of the builders wore his sword at his side as he worked."
    Nehemiah 4:18 (NIV)

Welcome to all the new ones! Seems like we're getting quite a few new people all at once. Anyway, this is a really helpful forum and there are a lot of knowledgeable members that are happy to answer any questions. Enjoy yourselves.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

I have a question on forum mechanics. I posted a pic in my profile settings, and it appears on my profile page, but it's not appearing when I post a message. How do I get the picture to appear in each message, like many of you have?

Welcome to everyone new. Carry on.

9. Just saying hello.

Nevermind. Found out the difference between profile pic and avatar. Duh.

11. hello to all my frnds now ,
    My name is candy and i live in india

i register here to promote firearms site