New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 527
Page 527 of 650 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537577627 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. New member here. Just purchased a S&W Bodyguard 380 semi auto for my wife and I to carry. Also a plinker for fun and a Home Defense shot gun. Kinda new to all this fire power and looking forward to learning more and hope and pray I never have to use any of these against another human.

3. I am sure that I have been to this site before looking for carry maps and laws, but this time I took the time to actually see what the site was all about. what I found has made me a member. I look forward to new learning experiences here.

4. Found this website this morning while searching to see if Illinois new Concealed Carry Program recognized Kentucky's CCDW permit. From what I gathered, it doesn't. But hopefully it will in the future! Nice to meet everyone!

5. I agree with your ending statement wholeheartedly. It is, in my opinion, the moral foundation for personal defense. I hope you have good experiences on the site, and I offer this advice, always get a 3rd or 4th opinion on any question you post here, and treat all post as 'opinion' not truth until you can prove is validity. Be safe first, and keep your head on a swivel.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhuey View Post
    New member here. Just purchased a S&W Bodyguard 380 semi auto for my wife and I to carry. Also a plinker for fun and a Home Defense shot gun. Kinda new to all this fire power and looking forward to learning more and hope and pray I never have to use any of these against another human.

6. New from Spring Hill, Florida!

7. Hello from Albuquerque, NM...

Be safe!

8. Hi all, I live in Southern Colorado I have a Glock 17 ( my second) the first one I had the serial # was 1 letter and 3 numbers. IMO the best gun ever made. I like the .45 but cant hit crap with it this dead on. I also have a 20g Remington 1100. Originally born and raised in Brooklyn N.Y.

9. Hi all,
    Newly addicted target shooter from WV. I am very happy to be joining here.

Quote Originally Posted by Barkonius View Post
    Hi all,
    Newly addicted target shooter from WV. I am very happy to be joining here.
    Welcome! I am in WV too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Hello everybody my name is Jackie and i'm a newbie from the sunshine state *California*..my concealed carry is the Ruger LC9 w/laser..i'm a 26 year old single mother with a 5 year old son that i'm willing to die for..I carry and I know how to shoot so hopefully that's not the case:)