New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 528
Page 528 of 648 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578628 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by dhuey View Post
    New member here. Just purchased a S&W Bodyguard 380 semi auto for my wife and I to carry. Also a plinker for fun and a Home Defense shot gun. Kinda new to all this fire power and looking forward to learning more and hope and pray I never have to use any of these against another human.
    You need another one so you can each have one.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Glad to see so many new ones here. Especially glad to see more women, Jackie. It's nice to have more female members to compare guns and holsters with.
    This is a great place for information and there's a lot of helpful people here.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

4. New guy saying hello

First time here so I thought I'd say hi to everyone.

Hello,Robert. Welcome to the forum!

6. Question mandantory conceal

does anyone know why we are forced to carry concealed in national parks? it sort of does away with half of the carry and conceal part

7. Just wanted to say hello. I am an electrical engineer from just outside Pittsburgh, Pa. 42 years old, married, 2 dogs, enjoy target shooting, archery hunting, and motorcycling. So there it is lol.

Sorry it's taken me a while to learn how these forums/blogs work. Hopefully this goes thru. I tried a few days ago and I don't believe it was seen. I just got my conceal carry permit last year and have yet to conceal carry. It will be an interesting step. First, I don't have the proper equipment yet and second I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm not a hunter and most of my time outdoors is spent on the golf course or simply hiking in the woods. I live in a small town and have never felt the need. I'm retired now and do some traveling which is why I bothered in the first place. Knowing the rules in all the states we travel in is a challenge and certainly exposes one to unintended violations. Anyone out there understand where I'm coming from?

9. Hello from Florida. New here. Always looking to lean some more.

10. New member fro Indiana.

Hope to see good and helpful posts on this site. Also hoping Taurus makes the new 40 cal. carbine with higher capacity mags and a mag well that will fit Glock magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by Coop650 View Post
    Just wanted to say hello. I am an electrical engineer from just outside Pittsburgh, Pa. 42 years old, married, 2 dogs, enjoy target shooting, archery hunting, and motorcycling. So there it is lol.
    Awesome! I am a chemical engineer from near Charleston WV. Pitt and WVU should really be playing on Friday! I hate what has happened to good rivalries in college football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk