New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 530
Page 530 of 651 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532540580630 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hi my name is Jeremy. I am in a wheelchair. Anyone out there have experience with conceal carry with a wheelchair. I am always looking for new idea's on good ways to carry.

Thanks

I'm brand new.Just wanted to say hello!

4. Quote Originally Posted by j19d5000 View Post
    Hi my name is Jeremy. I am in a wheelchair. Anyone out there have experience with conceal carry with a wheelchair. I am always looking for new idea's on good ways to carry.

Thanks
    Welcome Jeremy. I have no experience with wheelchair carrying but my thoughts go to a Sneaky Pete holster. You might even be able to use a 511 tactical carry shirt holster. These allow carrying under the arm and hug the body pretty well. I would think someone out there has experience with this but this will give you something to consider anyway.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mwhals View Post
    Awesome! I am a chemical engineer from near Charleston WV. Pitt and WVU should really be playing on Friday! I hate what has happened to good rivalries in college football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree, I miss that game the day after Thanksgiving.

New guy here from WA state. I have been coming to the us carry site for a little bit now, and just recently became part of the forums. Nice place to hang out and all sorts of info.

Ken

Hailing from Virginia Beach, VA. Looking forward to great discussions.

Hello everybody
    Thanks for having me. I just started carrying a few months ago, a late bloomer in my family at 42. I live in the gun friendly state of NC.

Hello everyone...noob from south-central PA. Recent convert from wheelguns to semi-autos! That leaves a lot of room for learning about semis...

10. Hi. I'm a ewbie from The People's Democratic Banana Republic of Illinois. I joined to find out more about CC and figure out how I can manage it in a state where every other jurisdiction has ridiculously restrictive and conflicting gun ordinances.

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Valsheia View Post
    Hello everybody
    Thanks for having me. I just started carrying a few months ago, a late bloomer in my family at 42. I live in the gun friendly state of NC.
    Hello Valsheia,
    Yes NC is a gun friendly state and the public does not freak if they see a handgun. Even though you call yourself a late bloomer, you are now carrying and in today's world you just can't carry a cop.
    Welcome scoyote85