New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 531
Page 531 of 648 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541581631 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Newbie

Hello from a newbie in Ohio.

Greetings to all newcomers and residents. Glad to see so many people with the same goal of protecting our rights, family, and homes. Great ideas and many topics for thought. I like the experiences and preferences of all. Really does support the fact that the best gun of all is the one you will use and have with you when needed.

I'm the newest new guy ;) I'm a firearms instructor, reloader for 40+ years (first machine a MEC 600 Jr when I was 15), retired USMC, avid target shooter, avid trap shooter

Welcome to all the Newbies from Kansas!
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

6. Hey everyone. I'm a new member to the site. Looks like alot of interesting things to check out here on the site. I live in the Metro Detroit area, BUT still a Buckeye through and through. Hope to learn alot of things off the site, and get alot of different opinions on everything gun related.

Newbie here in California. Really want to get my CCW here in So cal, but my county does NOT make it easy. Looking to learn what I can do to make it easier, and less stresful to get.

8. Best thing you can do is leave CA, and take your tax money with you. Sometimes we have to vote with our feet.

Quote Originally Posted by crankyyankee View Post
    Best thing you can do is leave CA, and take your tax money with you. Sometimes we have to vote with our feet.
    That's where in leaning, but I need to convince my wife we can get out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

10. Hello!! I'm a new member. I'm in IL and waiting for the CC apps to be released. I've already taken the class and was able to skip the first 8 due to my Military experience. I have a Kahr CW45 that I plan on carrying. I already got everything I need. I have a Kohlster IWB holster and a custom OWB pancake that I made myself.

Hello, Mike H From Va. here, Thanks.