New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 535
Page 535 of 648 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537545585635 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

-*Thanks. every one that is someone, has armed guards. But, they are trying to take guns from the rest of us.

Hello all! Newbie from Northern California here! Not only am I new to USA Carry, but I'm also new to the world of firearms. I purchased my first, a .243 WIN Savage Axis XP, last spring. My husband on the other hand is an avid gun enthusiast and is teaching me how to use his handguns. Shooting has become a "date" activity for the two of us and we've integrated it into a family activity for our four children as well. I don't want to know EVERYTHING about guns, but I certainly want to know more. I'm most interested in finding a handgun that is more "woman friendly" and learning about Concealed Carry.
    The Range Momma

4. Greetings all, New guy here but not new to guns. I hope to contribute and gain some knowledge.

5. Howdy pardners. My name is Gene, I'm 60, and have been shooting since I was 6. I have reloaded for about 40 years now, mostly for pistol.

Mornin everyone. Newbie here out of Visalia CA.

Greetings, from a new member in Tucson, AZ.

8. If you want to keep your guns, the best thing you can do is leave CA.

newer from Washington here. Ditto wingman883. however I speak perfect Great Northwesterneez!

New forum member from Minnesota, but not new to shooting. I teach basic safety and shooting skills as well as carry classes.

11. Hi !! new member from Southwest Missouri, im more of a reader of the forums than a poster. By the way Nice forum...