New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 538
Page 538 of 648 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539540548588638 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by mmurphy View Post
    Hello from the "peoples republic of taxachusetts". This is a great site. I've been reading and learning a lot the last few months. Thanks to all who have contributed!
    Welcome fellow Constitutionally-abused citizen from Mass!

3. Hey Y'all from SC..Just got my cwp denial for a bs misdemeanor charge almost 18 years ago. I was confined in the rear if a coupe during a LE chase. Didn't know the guy was DUS..OR that he had drugs on him. They took him, my fiancee, and me to jail. They were just simply trying to intimidate us into testifying against him.. the charges were nolle prossed..
    I called SLED, and they told me to get a copy of the disposition, and to fax it in with my appeal. Being stuck in the wrong place at the wrong time has come back to haunt me. I am a veteran and I am also an emergency medical technician. It befuddled me that I even got a denial.

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Tapatalk

4. New Guy

Hello from beautiful Upstate New York. I'm sure many of you have heard of Governor Cuomo's SAFE Act and its infringement on our 2A rights. There is strong opposition to this legislation in Upstate with "Do Not Comply" signs displayed on many lawns. Don't believe what you see in the media-the pro-2A rallys that I've attended have had huge turnouts. The constitutionality of this legislation is being argued in the courts and there have already been some small victories. We will not give up and we won't go quietly. Keep the faith, fellow New Yorkers!
    Joe

Welcome from Kansas, new people. Nice to hear there's still a lot of rational people in New York and elsewhere in New England.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

6. Hi - new guy from the People's Republik of Massachusetts!

7. Good afternoon from North Carolina!! I've just found this forum while snowbound and suffering from Cabin Fever. I have been a CCL holder for about 8 years. I recently purchased an LC 9 for my wife and she is currently waiting for a call from the sheriff's office to say her permit is ready for pickup. We shoot regularly and I reload .380 and 9mm. I look forward to participating in the forum.

Tim

8. Hey!

Just stoppin by to introduce myself. I'm in southern New Mexico been carrying for almost 2 yrs thankfully without incident. I've looked at this site for a while when I travel and finally became a member.

New member from Australia here. I posted an introduction in the off-duty section first by mistake. I don't think I'm allowed to post links yet but my full introduction can be seen there if anyone's interested.

If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to answer them.

Stay safe.

10. Newbie to usacarry from very 2A friendly Idaho!

11. Quote Originally Posted by DW98 View Post
    New member from Australia here. I posted an introduction in the off-duty section first by mistake. I don't think I'm allowed to post links yet but my full introduction can be seen there if anyone's interested.

If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to answer them.

Stay safe.
    How's the weather down under?
    I've always wanted to visit. .

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Tapatalk