New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 539
Page 539 of 650 FirstFirst ... 39439489529537538539540541549589639 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanwolf View Post
    How's the weather down under?
    I've always wanted to visit. .

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Tapatalk
    Unpredictable...in my state at least. We get temperatures of 45 (115F) and above in the summer and down to -2 (28F) in the winter. One minute it's nice and sunny, the next it's pouring rain. In general it's nice though, I'm probably in the worst state weather-wise.

At the moment it's at 14C (58F). Very nice.

Hello - Lisa here from California. I carry @ home & on our ranch - and sometimes when I'm out and about. I never know when I'm going to need "Lisa's Little Helper" with a wild critter or ????

4. hi all.

new here im afraid...

i dont own any gas rifles, just a couple of gas shotguns, and a gbb pistol (china clone m500, maruzen m1100 with redwolf upgrades, and a TM sig P226 with metal kit)

not much to say, ive been airsofting for about a year and a half, started out withan electric sewing machine classic army M4, but am heavily into sniping now...

i joined here after reading up on the WE M4, and lately the GHK AK, and fancy them both. unfortunately, saving for a house may mean obtaining one takes a while! im also always looking for tips on how to make my m1100 run more smoothly...!

im also active on arnies airsoft under the same name, and a local airsoft forum too.

im 29, and live in the north of england.

thanks,

reloadxxx

New to this.

Hey, from South Texas spend most of my time hunting, shooting and fishing. I am an avid collector of fine firearms and some not so fine. Found this by browsing the net. I carry 5 days a week for work and 7 days for myself.

Read the 2nd amendment pretty damn clear and welcome.

7. Hello from ark

8. Hello group,
    A newbie from California (for now). I am a retired USAF officer and although I let my CA CCW lapse, I still carry non-resident permits from Utah and Florida. My current pistol is a S&W M&P 9c. Loved the article on here about the two thumbs forward grip.
    ajb1946

9. Not sure I want to be a member of a group that would have me as a member...JK, great to be included in this site. I will be travelling more and more for a new job and came here looking for reciprocity and laws regarding how I can transport my firearm, through various states and such. I appreciate all the good information on here and look forward to educating myself further.

Welcome To All The New Members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blog Entries
    Happy to be a member.