New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 54
Page 54 of 647 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome to the forum, HK Dan! Sorry about having to shoot Glocks.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

HK Dan Guest
    It's a hideous burden, Red, but one that I bear with great satisfaction for my fellow shooters. In fact, I will see to the proper disposal of all GLOCK models for any interested party--waiving my customary fee for members of this site...<g>

Dan

Brand new gun enthusiast. Been in the People's Republic of California the last 35 years, and just moved to Alabama and got my CWP. Researching .45 ACP sub-compacts (Glock 36 and Taurus PT-745) and planning on purchasing my first gun (since USMC ('72-'76).

Came here by way of OpenCarry.org

Gsh

Quote Originally Posted by GunShizzel View Post
    Brand new gun enthusiast. Been in the People's Republic of California the last 35 years, and just moved to Alabama and got my CWP. Researching .45 ACP sub-compacts (Glock 36 and Taurus PT-745) and planning on purchasing my first gun (since USMC ('72-'76).

Gsh
    Welcome GunShizzel. Glad you were able to escape from Kommifornia!! The Glock 36 is a nice pistol. You won't have any regrets with that model.

Welcome from SC, GunShizzel. Glad to have you here!
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by GunShizzel View Post

Gsh
    Welcome GS. Good to hear you escaped PRC and Awe-Nuld!

Go with the Glock. The Taurus isn't in the same league.

You may want to check out Kahrs as well. I have a CW-45. It's awesome.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Hi all-

Just found your site, and hope to spend a bit of time checking everything out. Born and raised in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains of Northern NY . Now live in SE Michigan & ! One good thing about living in MI, it's a whole lot easier to obtain a CPL than in NY.

Welcome AdirondackGal! We're glad to have you aboard...

Thumbs up

Welcome to all. Glad to have you aboard.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

hello all just found your sight, i am looking forward to spending some time here and making new friends with people that share my general point of view i am also looking to pick up some advice and as much knowledge as i can i have always tried to learn something new every day and it seems that this will be a good place for that also.