New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 543
Page 543 of 651 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545553593643 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello to all,
    I'm new to this forum. From Illinois so I'll be looking around a lot, gathering information and asking questions.

3. Just joined USA Carry. I have had CCW for more than 20 years. Really like this site.

4. I'm the lead instructor for 10-32 Solutions. As a 20-year sworn LEO, patrolman at heart, former SWAT Officer, and current DOJI'm looking to take training and experience that I've gained over time and give back through the classes in defensive firearms training that I am able to provide. I found this site by accident with the directory listing for Wisconsin Firearms Instructors. I'm looking forward to looking around and participating where able.

Hello all from new member in DE. Waitng for my CC permit to come.

6. Just checking in as a new member....

7. Hello all
    I just joined and don't know much about these types of sites but hope to learn.

I'm another newbie form Memphis, TN!!! I really respect these people who have so much knowledge and I hope to learn more and more from the people in these forum I have read some pretty cool posts and have taken notes from them..thanks for creating this, Conceal and Carry. I have a PF-9 and an Ar15 . Love your site!!! Will be a loyal supporter. Thanks! Dee Dee from MS.

9. That's great. Love the usacarry.

Welcome to all new members. Also please post and get a chance to win guns and other accessories from here.

11. Hi Gang: NewBie here. I carry an H & K P30S. any ideas on best holster for this pistol?