New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 546
Page 546 of 651 FirstFirst ... 46446496536544545546547548556596646 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Just registered. Have already found some good information on this site. My wife and I live north of Gainesville, FL. We both took the Florida CCW class in January and just submitted in-person at Tallahassee three weeks ago. Eagerly awaiting our permits.

And happy to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Carry View Post
    Just registered. Have already found some good information on this site. My wife and I live north of Gainesville, FL. We both took the Florida CCW class in January and just submitted in-person at Tallahassee three weeks ago. Eagerly awaiting our permits.

And happy to be here!
    Welcome from Ocala Fl

4. Hi everyone new here...have a ruger P95 and just wondering if there are others out there with this same firearm that have any tips or accessories they have found that would go good with this firearm.

thanks

5. Thanks for your welcome,
    I am new member from UK and Malta for Training and Instructing many Shooting Disciplines, Registered Range Conducting Officer
    Member also to NRA

6. New member

Hello from a new member in Mississippi

7. Just finished my CCHP training in NC. Looking forward to using my new Beretta Nano 9 mm on the range!

8. dr.Jacobs

I'm new to this site.
    I love the format. The info is great

9. It seems no-one's posted to this thread in quite a while?

10. New from Texas. I have always browsed and sourced great info and troubleshooting from you guys. Looking forward to being apart of the conversation.

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

11. Opinions, are always good for building a library of knowledge.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk