New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 55
Page 55 of 647 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

I live in the Buffalo southtowns, but still in erie county...still waiting for my permit

I'm also new on this board. Like GunShizzel, I moved to Alabama, but from a state even worse than Mexifornia in terms of firearms restrictions—the Soprano State (also known as the Nanny State, the Pay-to-Play State, and lately the Bankrupt State). At least in the PRC you have a chance if you live in a rural county. You have no chance in New Jersey, where the Pay-to-Play fee for CCW is very high. New Jersey might as well be Illinois.

Anyway, just reading through some threads at random has been enjoyable, so I'm glad to be here.

Welcome from SC, jonmeskeete and BamaBoy!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hi

just a hello to all.
    You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.

Thanks for the great forum

Hi Folks,

I live on one of the South Carolina coastal islands. I like to keep a low profile, so that is about as specific as I will get. I'm a civilian sheepdog, supporting my state and our federal constitution every chance I get.

Thanks for this great forum and excellent website. Also, thanks to all the people who take time to answer questions.

Good Day, new member from New York State thanks for letting me join. already posted to great forums great group of folks
    hold ccw permits in NY,PA & Just applied for florida. look forward to talking to all of you. Alone we are just a voice, Together we are United

Welcome to the forums GPz1100, Islander and trophyhunter!
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

hello everyone... i just signed up today hope i can learn from everyone here.
    had my CCW for a few weeks now and i carry a Rossi model 462 .357 revolver also i am from middle georgia.

Welcome from SC Swampfox83! We're glad to have you aboard!

HOW Do folks, looks like I found a great fourm
    YELLOW TOO RED IN .03 sec.