New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 550
Page 550 of 650 FirstFirst ... 50450500540548549550551552560600 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Good day, all.

I am in my late 50's and grew up with long guns, but I've probably not put 300 rounds through handguns in my life. But I've decided to take the plunge and go concealed carry and my first handgun is a S&W M&P Shield 9mm. A friend recommended this site as a resource and so here I am.

Don't have a lot of time to spend on forums so I probably won't be posting much unless I have something significant. Looking forward to looking through this board as the website has already been a great resource.

-J-

3. Where is it I am to post my questions or info?

4. Look for a topic close to your question. You will find people willing to help almost anywhere.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using USA Carry mobile app

I'm new to this forum. I'm also new to handguns and concealed carry and am finding both the forum and the usacarry emails to be very informative. I have a Sig P238 and am very happy with it, though being a newbie I have to admit that I don't have a lot to compare with :-)

6. Hi, newbie from Delaware here. Female CCW, been following threads for some time - picked up on great info so far.

7. Hello dear friends and comrades in arms. I'm ".38veryspecial" As a new member, I am still not familiar with everything, so if someone could tell me how to setup my profile, I'd greatly appreciate it. ; ) Thank you!

38VerySpecial,
    When you sign in to the forum, at very top of page to the right will be a small tab that says "my profile". Should be able to add the information you want there. Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy.

9. New member FLCWP holder now for 4yrs. EDC a G30SF!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using USA Carry mobile app

10. I guess the best place for a first post would be right here. Haven't had my permit to carry since moving from Va to Ne 18 months ago, and not having time to take a class to get a new permit due to my work /travel schedule. Looks like that will change soon. And I'll have a newly customized RIA Commander done mostly by me, to carry.

11. Just a quick hello from me to all of you

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk