New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 552
Page 552 of 650 FirstFirst ... 52452502542550551552553554562602 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. @Tony106...Welcome back Brother! My buddy told me once...his wife gave him an ultimatum, "it's me or your guns, Which he replied...I'm gonna miss her!"
    LMAO!
    Last edited by PistolPaKnPoppy; 04-05-2014 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Forgot info
    Keep...Yer Powder dry, Yer Mag full, & Yer Aim... DEAD ON!

3. Sitting here in the middle of Illinois fighting Chicago Democrats gun control and slowly winning

As long as it's a win..........Keep Hope Alive with ensuring ALL your Rights guaranteed are enforced. Being alive in Chicago would mean being armed.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

5. Nothing better than going to the range with my two sons

6. Greetings from Pahaska in Austin, Texas. Former USAF fighter pilot and engineer with IBM, but now peacefully retired at age 81. I own an ex-military S&W 38, a S&W 38 Bodyguard, and a S&W 380 Bodyguard. The first lives at home, the second lives in my truck and the latter lives in my pants pocket.

7. Just saying Howdy. I'm a retired Law Officer with 34 years of service. I believe every sane law abiding person in this country has the right to defend themselves, period.

8. Welcome skinner1950. Wish all LEO felt the way you do. Guess the more experienced do.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Skinner1950 View Post
    Just saying Howdy. I'm a retired Law Officer with 34 years of service. I believe every sane law abiding person in this country has the right to defend themselves, period.
    Bravo Skinner...we have a few in KY., but not as many (IMHO...of course) as ought to be! By the by Skinner, thanks for yer Service!
    Yours in FREEDOM...
    Keep...Yer Powder dry, Yer Mag full, & Yer Aim... DEAD ON!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to my brand-spankin-new Grand Daughter! Miss Baylee Marie, 6 lbs. 15 oz, 18.5". Baby and Momma, Allison, are doing fine. My first Grandchild and future shooter...if I have anything to do with it. She will be raised to safely use and respect ALL guns properly, guaranteed.

New Member Welcome Thread 2-baylee-1.jpg

11. Thanks for the warm welcome